Who we are

Hi there
We've set this up so that everyone on the team can communicate together without the email trail!

Feel free to post comments, ask questions, make recommendations, even share where's best to buy steel-toe boots!

If anyone wants me to link their personal blog, fundraising events, personal diary, bank account details or credit card number, feel free to let me know!

Garden Design

Garden Design

Sunday, October 28, 2007

See you in Cape Town

Hi Guys, Just getting ready to leave tomorrow morning. I'll have 4 days on site prior to your arrival. I'll keep you posted over the next few days how's things are going and I'll get a few photo's too.
I want to thank you all for coming on this journey, now that all the fundraising is over the project can begin.
I'll see you all in Cape Town!

Safe travel - Dominic

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.