Who we are

Hi there
We've set this up so that everyone on the team can communicate together without the email trail!

Feel free to post comments, ask questions, make recommendations, even share where's best to buy steel-toe boots!

If anyone wants me to link their personal blog, fundraising events, personal diary, bank account details or credit card number, feel free to let me know!

Garden Design

Garden Design

Friday, October 5, 2007

Tools to bring List

I would recommend that everyone take at least one paint brush. The building teams should take, measuring tapes, string line, trowels, and mallets. We will also need a couple of jigsaws, power screwdrivers, hand saws, socket sets, spanners, hacksaws, sandpaper(lots), pliers, drill bits, screwdrivers, squares. I will post a full list of items required and items to be on site which I have preordered. If anything is missing please let me know. I'll also post a list of recommended clothing and safety items. Thanks again for all the post. Dominic

No comments: